Sweet Grenada Tours, Taxi and Rentals
We are an established tour company that specialises in providing a wide range of attractive and intriguing tours in Grenada. Our mission is to deliver high quality tour services with professional guides, and ensure that the expectations of all clients are met.
Meet Caryl and Noleen
It all started in 2009, Caryl Thompson needed to secure income while attending university and seized a summer job opening as a tour guide. It was love at first sight. Caryl enjoyed working with clients in the open environment so much that he changed his degree from medicine to pursue a degree in international business instead. He loved Grenada, and wanted to showcase its pristine beauty to everyone, both locals and visitors alike.
He took every opportunity he had to discover new sights and wonders that were accessible in Grenada. He worked with other tour companies and won several awards; including two Service of Excellence awards from Princess Cruise Lines. With an unrelenting passion for customer service and excellence, Caryl and his wife Noleen started their own tour business and as they say the rest is history… or you can find out more when you meet them in person.
Accreditations and endorsements
- Member of the Grenada Hotel Taxi Association
- Licensed Tour Operator by Grenadian Tourism Authority
- Licensed Taxi Operator by Grenada Tourism Authority
- Registered business under Government of Grenada
- Certified Tour, Taxi and Guide with T.A. Marryshow Community College
- Full comprehensive insurance on all tour vehicles.
Our vehicles are equipped with…
- Credit Card Machine (Visa/Mastercard)
- USB Ports
- First Aid Kits (includes asthmatic inhalers)
- Child Car Seats (rear and front facing).
Services we offer
We provide a white glove service. Each guest on arrival at the MBIA will receive a cold hand towel upon entering the vehicle. There is also a well-stocked mini-bar with a selection of beer, cider, water and soft drinks. If desired, you can specify beverages and snacks in advance.
Private and Group Land Tours
Restaurant Consultation and Reservation
Hotel and Air BnB Reservations
Third Party Tour Reservations
Sunset Cruise, Dune Buggy / Jeep Tours, Snorkelling Trips, River Tubing etc.
Taxi Shuttle Services 24/7 to:
- Grocery stores
- Carriacou ferry & cruise ship terminal
- SGU University
- Government Ministries
- Hotels / Air BnB
- Hospitals / pharmacy
- Bars / clubs
- Local events (Carnival, Music Festival, Billfish Tournament, Sailing Festival, Grenada Invitational etc.)